Rates and Dates
Our standard venue hire rates vary depending on the day of the week and month as well as the year that you’re looking at. The current rates range from £2,900 (incl. VAT) to £6,400 (incl. VAT).
- Exclusive use of the Barns (Threshing Barn, Grain Store, Sheep Shed, Cart Lodge) for your wedding day from 10am to end of the evening
- Exclusive use of the venue grounds of top lawn and courtyard
- Use of our Secret garden, the surrounding fields and woodland for your couple photographs
- Our professional and experienced event managers to help you from initial enquiry through to the morning after
- Our venue staff to help you coordinate your wedding day behind the scenes so you can thoroughly enjoy your day
- Ceremony set up – we don’t charge you extra if you would like to have your ceremony onsite
- Use of the Hay Barn honeymoon suite on your wedding day from 11am (for getting ready in) and including night of the Wedding to the following morning, with complimentary continental breakfast
- Furniture: chairs and tables (trestle or round tables) for your guests and outdoor patio furniture with patio heater
- Fully stocked and staffed bar which accepts cash, card, contactless and apple payment (no set up fees) with the ability to have a couple of special requests behind the bar too – staffing for the bar included
- Fairy light curtain in the Grain Store and fairy lights on the beams in the Sheep Shed (Bar) & Wooden easels for your wedding signs
- Use of our Bluetooth speaker system for your music throughout the day
- Underfloor heating, gazebos and umbrellas for when the weather doesn’t quite go our way!
- Removal of your decorations to handy storage area for you to collect the next morning
- VAT (20%) is included in our rates
Please note you will need to make a separate payment to the registrar/celebrant for performing your ceremony or to your church of choice.
Payment terms: 20% deposit required to confirm booking, a further 30% is required 6 months in advance of your wedding, and the remaining 50% must be paid 2 months before the wedding date.
For further information on specific rates and availability, just drop us a message!
Please drop us an email on email@example.com to discuss rates and dates.
Our experienced team are on-hand to answer any questions you might have throughout the process, from booking to the day itself.
If you’d like to chat about late availability dates then just give us a call – planning a wedding at short notice doesn’t need to be stressful!